I have been tagged by the grand Jaime over at The Olivers Mad House to take part in a meme. I love doing stuff like this, although I am finding it harder and harder to come up with 5 facts about myself that I have not already shared on my blog. Seriously I am scraping the barrel on this one.
Anyway here is what we need to do:
- Post 5 random facts about yourself
- Choose 5 other deserving blogs with less than 200 subscribers to nominate and link their blogs in your post
- Tell your nominees you have chosen them for this award by leaving a comment on their blogs
- Answer the 5 questions the tagger has asked you and ask your own 5 questions to the people you nominate
- No tag backs
My 5 (desperate) Random Facts:
1. I work in a call centre as a Careers Advisor
2. I am originally from a little village in North Yorkshire and some days I really miss the fresh air, rolling hills, moors and freedom.
3. I first studied mental health nursing at university aged 19, I dropped out after my 2nd year to work at Vodafone.
4. I am a secret sweetie eater
5. I have two little brothers who are ridiculously tall. One of which you can find ranting here
The 5 questions Jaime would like me to answer:
1.What has been your scariest moment in life?
This has to be when Big Beautiful was born, I really thought I was going to lose her and I have never been so scared in all my life…I never want to feel anything like that again.
2. What is your favourite season and why?
I love Autumn and have written about it in my Ode to Autumn post. I love the colours, the abundance of food and the thrill of knowing that soon it would be winter which means CHRISTMAS!
3. Why did you start your blog?
I started following lots of mummies on Twitter after I had Smaller princess and found the world of the mummy blogger. After reading some wonderful blogs, meeting some great friends and seeing the benefit that writing about struggles and sleepless nights were having on these mummies I felt it was something I wanted to try for myself. My blog has evolved so much since back then and I have found even more friends and support so I am really pleased I started.
4. What is your least favourite body part (on you) and why?
Where do I start…I have to choose one? I guess this is going to be obvious but I really hate my middle, it’s not just my mummy tummy that makes me look like I am still 4 months pregnant, but the huge love handles that stick out like two handles on a pot. I miss my pre-baby body. I certainly did not appreciate it enough or walk around in the nuddy enough.
5. Marmite – lover or hater?
HATER! Bork! My kids and The Hoarder love it…I could not think of anything worse to put in my mouth…anything!
5 Questions that I would like to ask you:
1. If you could learn how to do one thing…what would it be?
2. What is your best tip for surviving Christmas?
3. What is you favorite childhood Christmas memory?
4. If you could invite any 3 people to dinner who would you choose?
5. What is your all time favorite film.
Right that’s it. Thank you for reading. Go visit Jaime and her lovely blog here. I also tag these lovely folk so go visit them too:
Fiona from the wonderful Bike lights in the fruit bowl
Carina from the also wonderful multilayer mummy
Dawn from a blonde wife as she has such a lovely blog and does not post enough!!!
Helen from a great blog called introducing mummy to the max
Lorna from the fab blog mummy and her boys